Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whew...I Think I Need A Nap

I've been gone recently. Not the I've left the house kind of gone. The "my head has done a face plant into my books" kind of gone. This is the last week of class for this semester, and I've been studying away. Today was my last day of math class...I could dance a nekked jig, it makes me that happy. And tomorrow is my last day of psychology class. Looking forward to my break before the fall semester.

I had a fantabulous Mother's Day. Hoping all the rest of you Momma's did too. My kids all gave me cards. And we hung out. My hubby made a wonderful dinner. And then we went to home depot for my pick in a Mother's Day present....new house paint. Got a few things to fix some cracks in our stucco, and then chose a darker color for our house than what we currently have.

The night before Mother's Day, my husband and I got to go and hang out with Shortmama and her hubby for the night. Kid Free. Ya, that was fantabulous too. We first started out at a steakhouse for dinner. Mmm mmm good. Then we ended up at one bar. But that one was a little dead and noisy. Noisy since there was a band playing in a very small enclosed area. Decided it was worth screaming to hear each other talking. So off to another bar we went. We had so much fun, and took some great pictures that we'll remember forevah, and laugh at forevah!

Shorty and I


Shorty striking a pose...


My hubby and I...


I love this pic of my hubby, it's very clear. It's so clear you can completely see how two-toned he is!!!


Shorty and her hubby Levi...Looks like Levi is passed out, but upon closer inspection you will see that he is cracking up!


And this my friends is what happens when I start feeling a little tipsy...


And this my friends is my happy/embarrassed hubby!


We had a wonderful time that night...can't wait to do it again!!!


8 comments:

  1. I've missed you!
    Those are some great pictures. I want Shorty's shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and .....shhhh...I'm the same way when I'm tipsy too! (And sometimes when I'm NOT tipsy!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you ladies had a great time. Yay for this semester being over. Are you taking any summer classes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great night! Your hubby's face reminds me of my brother in law... he is a farmer & his forehead is always white from him wearing his hat. You & Shortmama look so cute by the pool table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time! Hooray for the last week of class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a great time.
    Blessings,
    andrea

    PS: Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I get the giggles all over just looking at those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great night! Congrats on another school year finished. I remember those days, i would become a hermit!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you guys are great! Thanks for commenting! I love your comments and those that choose to follow.