Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear Someone and A Tag

I'm going to start this with a tag that I received from Margaret. All you have to do is describe where you will be/hope to be in 10 years, and tag 10 people to play along.

Now this could potentially be a hard one for me, instead of the seemingly simplicity that it offers. I don't even know where I see myself in the latter part of a day half the time. Sooooo, on that note, maybe I'll list a few things that I wish to have accomplished by then. I'd like to be working as a nurse by then, my house should be paid off before then, I'd like to say that I took a cruise to the Bahamas by then, and maybe visited Atlantis, and maybe taken a trip to Bora Bora, that's if I can get my husband over the fact that it's a tiny spec of land in the middle of a vast ocean. Worth.It. I wanna party like a rock star, hit a bunch of...oh wait, no, I don't want to do that. Well, I guess I'll stop there, though I could go on and on. Soooooo...if any of my readers would like to do this tag, then tell us where you will be/hope to be in 10 years.

Now for a little bit of Dear Someone letters...

Dear Spring Break,

So looking forward to you and my time away from studying, cramming, cussing. Ok, so I'll still find other things to cuss at, but at least I won't feel pressed for time while doing it.

Relaxation ready woman


Dear Fellow Math Student,

I know you have some type of disability, and that ain't no thang to me. A few of the student's including myself find you quite entertaining when you get pissed at the instructor and the note taking process, and then you start to talk to your computer and call it a "stupid piece of shit". Highly.Entertaining.

Amused Spectator


Link up with Shortmama if you would like to do Dear Someone letters....but you'll have to wait a little bit, cause she's slackin' today and her post for the day isn't up yet!


9 comments:

  1. For some reason looking ahead 10 years is really hard for me at the moment. Maybe I need more coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be cracking up atthe person cussing out their computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring break...goodness...lots of sweet goodness.
    I wanna video of the dude calling his computer names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved those kinds of students when I was in college. I would go to class just to see what they were going to do or say next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In ten years my oldest will be in her second year of college---yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? You called me slacker!!!??? I so am no.....ok ok I am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you... I don't even know where I'll be in 10 minutes most of the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it wrong that you made me laugh at a man with disabilities? Can you YouTube that? Could be a classic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you guys are great! Thanks for commenting! I love your comments and those that choose to follow.